Customized Thermal and Cooling Solutions
EVERCOOL has a professional team with more than 30 years of experience in cooling solutions.
With the tenet of "customer first, quality first", we provide exclusive solutions for customers' heat dissipation problems on high-temperature devices. The process is as follows:
1. Requirement Confirmation: According to customer needs, conduct discussion and analysis, applicable environment and equipment, such as wattage, heating area, ambient temperature, etc.; select materials and parts, and fully understand customer needs.
2. Discuss the Design: If the customer provides relevant drawings, etc., the design of the product that meets the customer's needs can be made according to the customer's drawing;
The tools required for design will use some design software, such as CAD, 3D modeling, etc. The design plan will be confirmed and modified by the customer to ensure that the customer is satisfied with its design.
3. Simulation Analysis: After the design plan is completed, the required material and part parameters will be inserted into the simulation software for analysis, and the analysis data will be discussed with the customer.
If optimization and adjustment are required, the revised design will be re-analyzed.
4. Sample Production and Testing: After the customer confirms the design drawing, the prototype sample is manufactured to actually test the performance and appearance of the product. Prototype samples need to be verified and confirmed by customers.
5. Production of Specifications: After discussion, design, analysis, sample preparation, and verification, specifications will be produced and provided to customers for approval.
6. Order and Production: After the customer confirms the quantity, etc., we will prepare materials for production according to the specifications.
- Customized SKIVED FIN products
- Customized heat pipe products
- Provide customer simulation analysis plan
The principle of friction stir welding is to use the heat generated by the friction between the high-speed rotating stirring head and the workpiece.The...
CNC machining is a manufacturing process that uses computer-controlled and is driven by the writing of CAD / CAM programs.The milling machine uses the workpiece...
The principle of Extruded heat sink is to use the melting furnace to heat the aluminum ingot at high temperature and extrude the aluminum rod, then inject...
The principle of skived fin heat sink is to use a single piece of material (such as copper or aluminum), and use a dedicated shoveling machine to cut high-density...
The principle of the stacked fin heat sink (Stacked Fin Assembly) uses the high-efficiency conduction efficiency of the copper heat pipe and the copper...