ISO 9001 certified high-quality cooling fan and cooler factory
EVERCOOL has set up a factory in Dongguan, Guangdong, China, specializing in the production of cooling fans, radiators and cooling peripheral accessories.
Through the ERP system and the continuous increase of production equipment in recent years, the output and quality can be improved, and the needs of customers can be met quickly.
High Quality Automatic Production Line
The EVERCOOL production line has been introduced into automated production for a long time. Through automated equipment and ERP systems, this advanced production line and reasonable enterprise resource planning can achieve stable, high-efficiency, and fast production operations, which can reduce costs and improve product competitiveness. The quality of the product can be guaranteed.
EVERCOOL has a strict quality monitoring system that has passed ISO 9001 certification. From raw material procurement, production to finished product testing, comprehensive quality control is carried out in multiple links to ensure the stability of product quality.
All products produced by EVERCOOL have passed CE, UL and TUV standards and certifications.
EVERCOOL aims at the implementation of environmental protection and sustainable development policies. All products have passed ROHS and REACH which are environmentally friendly and non-toxic.
EVERCOOL is committed to energy saving and carbon reduction, reducing the impact on the environment, and doing our part to protect our earth.
- A high-quality factory producing radiators, DC fans and related cooling accessories
- Production line
- Production line 2
- Each cooling fan produced will pass the actual inspection in the quiet room to confirm the quality
- 8cm Cooling fan automatic production line
- 4cm Cooling fan automatic production line
- 5cm Blower automatic production line
- The Wind tunnel testing machine can detect the air pressure and air volume of the fan to ensure that the designed fan meets the requirements
- Thermal Resistance Tester, to detect whether the heat dissipation efficiency of the radiator meets the customer's requirements